INTERNSHIP FOR FINANCE STUDENTS
- Producing report, to follow stores activity,including Shopping bag, cleaning component, security plan, printing of store follow up.
- Working with Other Operating controlling team on the timely/quality reporting and request validation record.
- Working on the shared folder of operating control to ensure all final reports/analysis have to be copied.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a College Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Excel.
- Required language(s): English.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
ONSITE MARKETING SPECIALIST
- An exciting environment back by a large and powerful group
- A dynamic, finendly and intermational team with flat hierarchy.
- A real challenge comes along with attractive bonus scheme
- An on she marketing specialist wil be responsible for planning. launching expending and managing tsher campaigns on the website and on the newsarner in order to achieve the sales and gross margin targets set by the Group
- He/she will have to develop and maintain emective working relationships with members of cross-tunctional teams (design, content buying and data team) and the rest of the marketing team to insure everyone works most effiient way
- Going forward the onsle marketing specialist w bein charge to set his ber own Klits toe these channen and make them happen
Setting up the targets& driving revenues up
- Setting up the different marketing strategies to increase performance of n onsite, and to attract quality traffic rapidly. define guidelines and a detailed calendar
- Managing day-to-day onsite campaign trafficking coordinating properly with the other marketing channels (SEM, display social and SEO)
- Constently improving his/her work in order to maintain regular and strong empl revenue growth
Onsite daily management
- Anticipating the coming weeks events and preparing the campaigns thanks to the support of designing and IT teams
- Coordinating the kick off of the campaigns with the other departments (buying, sourcing, pricing, customer service, logistics)
- Managing the campaigns him/herself on a daily basis (supervising the accuracy of pricing, stock and content)
- Garanting the quality of the trafic by monitoring bounce rates, repurchasing rate, Conversion rate, CTR, etc
- Reviewing competition work and always integrating the very last best practices from the market
KPI set up and budget optimization
- Monitoring his/her performances very closely in order to measure every single marketing campaign efficiency and build a track record
- Maintaining his/her level of sale with a lower budget over the months, by improving monthly KPls (lowering CAC, CPO. improving the category mix)
- Other activities according to job requirements and assigned by superiors
- Good understanding of the dynamics and economics of e-commerce and a strong understanding of current concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience pioneering. defining and launching new marketing programs from the ground up, including budget management and data-driven audience segmentation strategies
- Operational skills: strong foundation of aggregating. analyzing and reporting core onsite campaign performance metrics
- Cognitive skills: Candidate must adapt to hisher new work environment fast and demonstrate great learning and flexibility skills
Required background& attitude
- Education: Strong academic background
- Experience: 1/3+ years experience with at least one in a similar positio
- Attitude: Passionate about online marketing. entrepreneurial spirit run extra mile, trustful, strong business sense
- Language: Vietnamese native and fluent in English
- Computers skills: Strong Google Analytics and excel expertise are compulsory CSS and HTML skills would be a plus
- Cdiscount vn a new venture backed by both figo Wesnan Cdiscount com, the ecommerce leader in France, targeting the weinanese online market
- Launched on February 10th 2014. constantly for talented and motivated staff to support its exponential grown in the coming months
- vn ambition s to ofer to Rs customers a secure and convene online shopping experience wth a broad product asenng n caingonem ranging from electronics to household goods, toys and tastion accessones
- What do we offer?
- An exciting and verant startup environment back by a large and powertu group
- A dynamic, friendly and international team with nat hierarchy
- A real challenge where team efort is compulsory and solutions obvious
- Managing creating and preparing the plan tor onne event wm Bgc Pucuo store, Roadshow)
- Coordinating internal resources (Bigc s CD) and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of offline projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delvered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Attending the onsite manager to plan and deliver constistent CRM strategy
- Evaluating the campaign and effectiveness of campaign and make this an ongoing
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed
- Analyzing trendy contents across Internet
- Organize and report how the campaign going
- Education: Bachelor degree (strong academic background)
- Experience: Experience as in project coordination or retail or e-commerce
- Critical Thinking
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-organized and great at multiple tasks
- Great adaptation skills
- Fast learner, quick-thinker
- Experience in WordPress/Blogspot/HTML is a great advantage
- Attutude: Hardworking, curious, passionate entrepreneurial spirit. self- confident can-do attitude run extra mile willing to ask
- Language: Native Wetnamese English – Upper intermediate
- Computers skills: Basic excel skills, good understanding of IT systems and web based applications